Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:45:18 -0500
I talked with the mother again today and she said that her breast fullness
does begin close to the center of her chest.  Also she had no breast
tenderness with her first baby, and early in this pregnancy she had
tenderness for quite a while.
However her bra size is 38 A.  That doesn't sound so good.  I wonder how
her breast fullness can begin close to the center of her chest if she is an
A cup.  Maybe she has a "thin" chest.

She began menstruating at 16 1/2 and was always regular with her periods.
No problem conceiving both times.

She is not interested in a consult at this time, so I can't see for myself
some of the size information.

We'll just have to see...

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee