From:
Fogelmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:25:59 +0200
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to this thread.  I had
actually meant to send my second letter just to Laurie who had answered me
privately as well as on the list, and am glad that I sent it to the list by
accident.  You have all given me a lot of food for thought to share with
this mother.
Thanks again,
Chayn