From:
Jeanette Panchula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:35:53 -0800
What book on childbirth would you recommend for a 40 year old first-time
mom?  I'm afraid I'm more into the books written for IBCLCs and not
necessarily those written for non-medically-oriented people!  By the way,
the book could be in English or French, as Dad would read the French more
easily.  But the birth will be here in the US, so the information should
apply to US hospitals.

I was on Amazon and found this one - but could not find it reviewed in the
ILCA website:
<http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hospital-Birth-Best-Worlds/dp/1558327185/ref=
cm_cr_pr_product_top> Natural Hospital Birth: The Best of Both Worlds (Non)
by Cynthia Gabriel.

Thoughts?

Jeanette Panchula, BA-SW, RN, PHN, IBCLC

Vacaville, CA