From:
Lynn Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:22:07 -0600
Are any of you out there Associate Reformed Presbyterians?  My husband's
family is, and their denominational magazine just published a column
extolling the Growing Kids God's Way course.  It appears that the column
was submitted by someone other than the regular editor, and the regular
editor didn't do much checking on it.  The column gives very little
detail and sounds quite good.  I will be emailing the editor, and I
would encourage anyone who is a member or former member of the
denomination to do so also--I don't have any initials after my name!

Lynn in MO