From:
Kimberly Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:48:31 -0500
It's been almost a year I've been off the computer, but I have a need to
feel connected again. I know we all share this joy of working with women
in the prime of their lifes. I've made it thru my Breast Cancer
Treatment and look forward to talking with any of you who have been on a
similar jouyney. It was long and hard but we made it. I'm so glad to be
back to work. I went back one week prior to finishing radiation in April
98. Alittle to soon but, we managed. I'm glad the holidays are over I
hope they were healthy for everyone.

Remember God only gives us what he knows we can handle. We are the ones
who bite off to much, enjoy each day.