From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:29:59 +1000
Hi Lara,
I've been emailing with one of the authors and he really doesn't get it. The 35% EBF is so ridiculously high that alarm bells would have been going off all over the place with any researcher with experience in infant feeding. And yes a shame that such poorly designed research gets so much publicity.
Karleen Gribble
Australia