From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 16:47:04 -0500
Kathleen, would you mind elaborating on this a little bit?  Perhaps giving
examples of what kinds of questions should precipitate an archival search
and which ones are okay to go ahead and ask?  I admit that I get a bit
irritated myself when people ask about the safety of common medications
that are even in Dr. Hale's book--I'm sure most would be an easy find in
the archives.  But I can't imagine that you are intending that we do an
archive search before we ask about every single thing.

I've been a subscriber off and (mostly) on since Lactnet's very early days.
 I don't imagine you intend that if a subject has come up in the past that
there's nothing more to say about it--more subscribers mean more great
minds to contribute information, obviously.  I suspect the kinds of
questions you were referring to are painfully obvious to you, but a bit
more elaboration might be helpful.  Thanks.

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Appleton, Wisconsin