From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:11:32 -0400
Hi everyone,
David Newburg, a member of our milk bank board and researcher on human
milk, has asked me to post this for a research project he is working
on. Please respond to him directly if you can help out. Feel free to
pass this on to others who may have appropriate samples as well.

Thanks,
Naomi

I am looking for samples of baby poop for a trial project that is
ongoing in my lab. Donations in the next few days would be ideal. If
there are any people close to Newton/Boston or on the South Shore who
would like to contribute fresh poop for the project, please contact
Diana Taft at [log in to unmask] or call me (David Newburg) at 617
835 3236. Thanks. Any infant poop would do, but under 1 year of age is
ideal.

Best regards,

David S. Newburg, Ph.D.
Professor, Biology