From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 08:34:50 -0700
I am not a nurse.  But why are the glucose checks done before feeds?
Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to do it after feeds?  I know one of the
ways that I seem to know I am hungry is if my blood sugar drops.  If the
nursing raises the blood sugar than no intervention would be needed.  What
happened to "First do no harm"?

Curious in Phoenix