From:
Carolyn Schindewolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:13:27 -0500
I  hear you!  Had a call from a mother yesterday who wondered what to do
with her dwindling milk supply.  Since I knew she was getting a baby nurse
to feed the baby through the night, I was just shocked that her supply was
low.  The baby was 5lbs 8 oz at birth and 5 lbs 2 oz at 6 day post birth ped
visit.  When I asked her if the baby was preterm, she stated "Well, she was
due Dec 29, I elected to have a cesarean on Dec 20 before my dr went on
vacation."  Geez.....it took a genius to figure out how this was going to
go......

Carolyn Schindewolf (who recently had a successful HypnoBirthing couple
deliver at a not HypnoBirthing Friendly Hospital---much needed for the boost
to keep going.)