From:
CBrussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 21:11:02 EDT
just as an aside, before i offer evidence to back up dr. Kathy d, i would
point out that since my days of perky, male-vision-impairment breasts are
past, i would gladly settle for healthy and functional body parts. it is not
only annoying to have to use a cane occasionally, it is H**L resisting
whacking people with it.

i have a video from the library that i am watching with all my friends
entitled "Breasts a documentary" from "HBO undercover" (HBO is an american
cable television channel and this ain't no documentary, really). this video is
50 minutes of women interviewed with their breasts uncovered ("twenty two
women! forty one breasts!), as they discuss their breasts. a couple of pairs
of women are mothers and daughters. it was actually frightening to me to see a
couple of them that had had implants. and to hear them talk! my god. their was
only one happily breastfeeding woman who nursed her baby during the interview.

the entire concept of this video as "documentary" is basically flawed, but it
is still fascinating. most women display such an awful, fully acculturated
attitude towards their breast, and bodies - well, all i can say is, not that i
doubted it, but kathy d. is correct, right, not exaggerating, and so forth.

and if you wish to try to track it down, it says 1996, Meema Spadola (the
filmmaker), and it also features very interesting original music. meanwhile,
my mother hasn't seen it. is she in for a treat!

carol b., who now finds men generally looking at her face (back to
"personality")