From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:01:40 +1100
Yes, his influence is apparent. I came across the preparation for
parenthood course on tape at my local Smith Family and bought it (for
$2.50) to see what it was all about. At that time I didn't know that it was
from the Ezzos but I was very interested to listen to it all. Amazing how I
controlled myself and didn't kick in the stereo!

I also have a friend whose sister's Sydney Church is very much into the
Ezzo style. She, being a NMAA counsellor is quite heretical. It is going to
be interesting this Christmas as she goes on holiday with the whole family
and many from this church with her new baby (due in 2 weeks).

I've looked for Babywise et al. in bookstores around here and have never
seen it. One good thing.

Karleen Gribble
Australia
   _ ---_l\
/            \
\_ ----- __/*

> Denise says,
>
> > It hadn't occurred to me before I started writing that email because I
> > haven't seen any Ezzo in Australia before - let's hope even now that it
> > isn't here - just this mothers way of dealing with life!
> >

> > Oh yes.  It's there.  Alive and kicking.  Ezzo has had a series of
meetings
> > there, and he's practicing his brand of indoctrination in the churches
> > there too.  I think they were either in Sydney or Melbourne (or both).
> >
> Yes the Ezzo influence is certainly here in Perth. A number of our
mothers
> have had the Baby Wise book strategically placed on their bedside tables.
In