From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:32:55 EDT
My order for these came today, and since I couldn't find any mention of them
in the archives, thought I ought to share.  I saw these exhibited at the LLLI
conference last week and thought they were the best thing I'd seen in about
forever.  They're little fold-up beds that can go in mom & dad's bed (or
wherever) to keep a newborn safe.  You can see them on their web site at
www.snugglenest.com.  They are relatively inexpensive (not like buying a
Co-sleeper).  My immediate thought when I saw them was how this would be
PERFECT for a mom (or dad) who was afraid to keep their baby in bed with them
because they "might roll over on him."  My hope is that those parents will
buy this thing, use it in their bed for about 3 weeks, get comfortable with
the idea, and just get rid of it and sleep with their baby!  Anyway, I'm
excited and hope they sell as well as I think they will!

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC
Appleton, Wisconsin