Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:29:58 EDT
Hi Everyone,

How about something like this:

"Working Mothers Employ Breastfeeding"

(You could take it 2 different ways.... as more of a directive...that working
mothers do in fact use breastfeeding to feed their babies (implying that
*you* should too)  , or it can be more of a cheer as if saying.. come on mom,
do this today!  Only thing that comes to my mind right now.

Kathy all I can say is good luck and God Bless!  I read in one of my psych
books that the fighting spirit is the best one when fighting cancer... even
better than the attitude of simple acceptance.

As for PPD and breastfeeding, there was a mention in one of those books I
posted about earlier this week that women who have ppd may have had a higher
rate of depression before or during pregnancy.  Might be something else to
ask about.

Veronica Scott,
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Coordinator, WIC