From:
Kjetil Lenes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 15:27:25 +0100
Janet Simpson wrote:

>>I think it is a legitimate wish for the adultd to keep their bed for
>>themselves at night after a while.  I will say (or think) that a
>>mother is a "bad breastfeeder" if she do not share her bed with the
>>baby when it is 6-7 or 12-13 months.
>>

>Pardon me,
>But are really saying that a mom who doesn't share her bed with her baby in
>order to breastfeed is a bad breastfeeder?

I see I wrote it, but there was a "not" missing.  ("I will *not*
say..."). Pardon me.  I really should not try to communicate the weeks
I am doing night shifts.

My point was exactly the same as yours: People must find their own way
to do things

>PS  Not mad here!  Just wanted to make a point!  :)

No offense taken!

Kind regards, Kjetil

--
Kjetil Lenes. RN        NICU/PICU, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway.
Internet: [log in to unmask]                 PGP-key available.