Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:20:25 +0100
Other thing to explore is whether this baby is just too laid back for
his/her own good :)

I occasionally come across healthy, term babies from busy households
(and this baby was the youngest of 4, I think you said) who just stop
'asking' to be fed....the babies appear ok and they don't yell for
attention very much, and just get somewhat overlooked. They get
enough milk to survive, but not to really thrive. The mother has to
make a real effort to give the baby the attention and feeding he's
stopped asking for.

HWN, UK