Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:19:33 -0500
Is there any possibility that plissium could make a baby fussy?  It is my
opinion that the nature of it is that it doesn't penetrate the GI track,
which is how it works to ease constipation, absorbing moisture, etc.

In talking with the mom, there were a lot of other things that could have
caused the 5 month old to reject the breast, but mom would like to resume
the psillium and I told her I would ask 2000 of my closest freinds.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee
mailto:[log in to unmask]