From:
Barbara Latterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:29:55 EDT
I just remembered that I was supposed to ask this question yesterday so for
those who know, a rapid response would be appreciated.  Mom of 3 1/2 mos
breastfed baby is having blood drawn for iron level per genetist (sp?), and has been
told baby must not have anything to "eat" for four hours.  Is this usual and
why?

Thanks!
Barbara Latterner, BSN, RN, IBCLC