From:
Penny Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:42:38 -0500
Dear Ann,

I agree with you completely concerning the bracelet.  Although attractive,
it might make place too much importance on regimenting the breastfeeding
relationship.  Therefore, I sort of tossed it aside initially.  Then I
thought, "That might really be helpful for pump dependent moms in
remembering either when they pumped last or how many times they have pumped
in 24 hours."  I would promote the bracelet for that reason and likely will
order one for myself.

God Bless, Penny Lane RN, IBCLC