From:
June Rychlik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:18:54 EDT
Hi all :)

My thought about the baby bed cots, is that this is just one more device that
new parents will think they *need* in order to make breastfeeding successful.
Its one more complicating and confusing bit of information for parents.

Babies and parents have shared beds for millions of years.  Simplify things
for parents.

If a mother felt strongly about not bedsharing, I'ld more quickly recommend
to keep the baby next to the bed in a cradle/bassinet/crib, and not confuse
the issue with another device.

My .02 worth.

June Rychlik