From:
Doraine Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 05:55:53 PDT
Date:    Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:52:37 EDT
From:    "Keitha Whitaker, BS, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bf help in Subic City
Keitha wrote:
Does anyone know if there is an LC or LLLL in Subic City in the
Philippines?
Please email me privately as well as to the list.

I don't have a specific contact, but a general one for Manila (Subic is
just north).

ARUGAAN is an organzation working with bf promotion and advocacy.  They
would be the best first step to identifying someone (they are very well
connected).  They also have staff who are very knoweledgable and
supportive of breastfeeding.

their email is <[log in to unmask]>

They are Wonderful People.  Ines Fernandez is the Director.

Best Wishes!

--Doraine Bailey