Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:44:00 EST
when the initial Wall Street Journal article came out about the dehydrated
babies who were (not being) breastfed, my LC friend had in her practice a
baby who had had a horrible reaction to formula, and was hypotonic and
underweight and really pathetic.  The family was interviewed for the story,
but because the illness was related to formula feeding, the reporter refused
to use it for any sort of story.