From:
Chris Mulford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:46:23 EST
Dear Colleagues,

The Southern New Jersey Breastfeeding Coalition is putting together a local
resource guide for parents and professionals in our seven-county area. We
will list the lactation support services that are offered at the dozen or so
delivery hospitals in our area, plus community based services like the WIC
Breastfeeding Initiative, La Leche League, pump rentals, doulas, and private
practice LCs. There are even breastfeeding classes at a baby supplies chain
store!

Our goal is to make the information easily accessible. We may also have the
opportunity in the future to list it on a website.

Surely other local coalitions and task forces have done this kind of project.
We'd love to hear from you and to see what you came up with by way of
process, format and design.

Can you email information directly to Maggie, one of our subcommittee
members? Her email is [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Mulford, RN, IBCLC
working for WIC in South Jersey
Co-coordinator of WABA's Women & Work Task Force