From:
Doraine Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:18:21 PDT
Friends:

Thanks for all the interest in WBW and meeting at the ILCA Conference.  I
know that many of you will not be attending ILCA.  However, there will ALSO
be a WBW Poster as part of the Poster Session.  This 'poster' will be a big
display area for folks to place the posters, bookmarks, newspaper clippings,
photos, etc., resulting from 1998 and/or 1999 WBW activities.  Even if you
won't be attending ILCA, please feel free to send materials along with
friends.  I will be happy to post them on the 'poster' for you.

You may surface mail materials to me at 650 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY
40508.  Sorry this is kind of short notice on this, as I'll need to have the
materials by this Thurs to be able to take with me when I leave on Fri.

If you will be taking your materials to ILCA, you can leave them for me at
the ILCA Conference Desk/Registration area and I'll pick them up.  You can
also look in the Conference syllabus to see when the Poster Set-up will be,
and bring your materials then. I think that the set-up will be sometime
AFTER the WBW meeting, so feel free to bring your things to the meeting to
"show off" and/or give to me for 'posting'. If you'd like to participate in
the Poster Session (eg., be there to answer questions), please feel free to
join me on Monday Morning 10 - 11 am.

If you just want to share your ideas, email me your text and I'll post the
print out on the poster.  I think stories and ideas are helpful, too!

Questions?  Just email me and I'll try to answer!

Best Wishes!

Doraine Bailey
ILCA WBW Coordinator