Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:01:37 EDT
Just had a really good laugh when I got home from work and read Kathleens'
post on gift packs "Do they give Calcium pills on orthopedics"?  Of course,
the whole thing got started with formula discharge packs for the bottle
feeding mothers but then what did the breastfeeding mothers get?  Along comes
"Breastfeeding Success Kits" from formula company that has disposable nursing
pads, water bottle with formula logo on it, and small can of powdered formula.
I'm not giving up.  We will get rid of these!  Loni Denman, RN, IBCLC