From:
Debbie Rabin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 00:44:15 -0500
The Breastfeeding Task Force of Greater Los Angeles directory lists Laura
Collector (whose letter to the editor in support of breastfeeding got
published in TIME) as a LLLI leader with no phone number or e-mail address
but with an address in Montecito, California, which is north of Santa
Barbara. The Breastfeeding Task Force  can be reached at 12781 Schabarum Ave,
Irwindale, CA 91706, (818) 856-6683. I am a member of this group, and I am
hesitant to publish her address on this forum without her permission. I will
ask her for such at our next quarterly meeting in March.

Debbie Rabin, OTR, CLC
Los Angeles, CA