From:
Lorne Currie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:32:54 +0200
Thanks to Frank Nice and Sheila Humphrey for answering my questions about
the Prunus spinosa elixir.   Sheila they use the fruit.   Lots of women come
into the ward with a 500mls bottle to drink for their milk.
     Please enlighten me as to what Lactaid drops are and lactase treated
milk.   Totally new to me.

Thanks,
Barbie Currie,
Nelspruit.   South Africa.    Stinking hot and humid here!