From:
Dee Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:42:09 -0400
Cindy, Try their web site or if you like I will photocopy the front for you,
there should be a copy in the your public library. There is not a related
story about breastfeeding to go with the picture. Also has everyone seen the
wonderful story about public breastfeeding in the current copy of Parenting
magazine. I did an interview with ABCNEWS.com with Jenifer Joseph last
Thursday  night. She did a super job, I don't know if the story and poll is
still up on there web site but you can type in breastfeeding and pull up her
work. I am pleased .
 Dee Keith, IBCLC, LLLL< mother of ten, Milford, Ohio