Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2017 23:00:51 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
 Don't worry, if they keep those crazy rules (bottles for SGA, LGA & Bili) they won't get BFHI!  I have a picture of my daughter-in-law with a bottle in her hand, looking with disgust at the cardiac monitor as her 11 lb LGA baby's heart rate dropped when she was giving the ordered bottle"in case".  She said no more bottles because he stays just fine when I nurse him!

They are crazy if they think you are the reason for their low rates-you can be exclusive if you order bottles!!!!  They are also unethical and unscientific.  Do we need to picket them and smother them with research?

Any other hospitals nearby that need a smart IBCLC!  I'm tired, need to go to bed.  Your note was so depressing after hearing a great lecture tonight by Diane Spatz from CHOP give a wonderful presentation on how they have changed CHOP to a breastfeeding aware facility.  Pat in SNJ, who wonders why it still takes so long for research to be used.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2