From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:55:11 +0100
Thanks Nina!  I was hoping I'd get some online references as my local
library is terrible!

And I did write 'feminist agenda' not agendum... hmm... is agenda like
paninni these days, where the plural has become the singular in every
context...? (Ruminates)

Off to share with my lactivist husband all the lovely anecdotes about
everyone elses's lactavist partners.  Mine claims when we win the lotto,
he's going to set up a free legal fund, so mothers who've been asked to
stop breastfeeding can sue.  He'll do it as well!  Me, I'll just
bankrupt us with new books within a week.

Morgan