Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:53:11 -0500
Linda writes:

"For  these babies who can not GET enough breastmilk - for whatever reason
- formula  keeps them
alive, and that is also my job - to keep these babies fed so  that they can
continue to live and thrive! The judicious use of this  artificial milk
while we work to solve the breastfeeding issue keeps the  babies alive.
Period."

Again, it seems like there is a mixing of intents, which then becomes
intense....:)
Linda is talking about "use" of artificial baby milk in individual
situations, the comment was talking about "marketing" of same product. Very
different issues.

Hopefully that helps clarify?

Peace,
Judy