From:
Terriann Shell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 00:59:10 -0800
My thoughts on pumping instructions for a mother of triplets who are not breastfeeding is that the mom pump ( double pump, hospital grade pump) as many times a day until two minutes past the time she gets the last drops of milk (and at least 15 minutes).  She should aim to be pumping the amount of milk she will need to feed her babies at each feeding when they go home by the end of the first week.

This is a compilation of what Paula Maier and Peter Hartmann has said.

Terriann Shell
Big Lake, Alaska, USA
Where we have 18 hours of daylight and we never want to go to sleep!  Great time to read Lactnet!