From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:13:09 EST
I would like to add to the checklist -

Smoking, either by mother or someone else in household.

Medications taken by mother or that given to baby.

kindest regards
Helen Woodman, Storrington, West Sussex, UK
Large country village situated at foot of the South Downs betwixt Worthing on
the coast to our south and Horsham to the north, Brighton to our east and
Chichester to our West - Hope that will get you opening out a good map!
Weather here is rain, wind, rain and yet more wind. The Rivers Adur & Arun are
full to bursting.  Terrible flooding in many parts of the country with people
evacuated to higher ground.
mailto:[log in to unmask]