From:
jane Ciaramella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:39:42 +0000
Only when there are medical conditions of mom that we are concentrating on at that moment (cardiac issue, PPH, nausea and vomiting. Dad can do some skin to skin if Mom is unavailable)Otherwise it is doable and gets neglected by nursing staff too often. We are currently starting a big skin to skin PI at our hosital and just put all nurses through an inservice and pre PI survey.
Jane Ciaramella RNC-OB, IBCLC, C-EFM,MS