From:
"C. Keith Lorick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:51:29 -0500
Val,
I think your suggestions are right on target.  You can show the staff the
references for your suggestions if they have a problem with it.  You are
the LC, and I assume are being paid for that position. Therefore, they are
in the wrong and could even be liable for failing to follow your
guidelines.
Perhaps you might consider putting into place an engorgement protocol for
future situations.

Best of luck
Glenni Lorick, BSE, IBCLC
Lima Peru