Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:23:44 EDT
I keep getting a "web site can not be found" notice when trying to access the
archives so I thought I'd  post a quick question--does anyone have any
experience in dealing with extra breasts (more than 2)? A doctor diagnosed a
woman with accessory breasts when she couldn't figure out why milk was
leaking out from under her armpits. No nipples are present. I have read that
if there is something to latch onto that women have nursed from these extra
breasts but since this isn't the case I'm assuming the milk will dry up in
those breasts if not used. The mom is young and thought that 2-3 bottles a
day was ok, so there are other issues but we're working on them one at a
time. Any info. Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Louanne LLL