From:
Nina Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:41:22 +1100
Hi Teresa
It would be useful to have some primary sources (references) and perhaps the name of the doctor who developed the campaign.  I would also be interested to know if anyone has evaluated the campaign to determine whether it has been effective (in terms of prevalence of shaken baby or other forms of abuse) and whether it has been focus tested to determine whether the target audience understands the intent of the materials ... or whether it is somewhat 'lost in translation'.
Nina Berry
Australia