From:
Judy Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:28:27 +0200
Can't resist one last post. While I was at the hospital with my aunt, my
20 year old soldier son happened to be home and answered the phone when
it rang. Without thinking, he answered in his deep, official "army
voice", and the woman asked to speak with his wife. Poor Micha was a bit
flustered and said that he wasn't married. So then the woman asked for
the breastfeeding counsellor. Micha replied that she wasn't home, that
she was speaking to "one of the breastfed".
Yay, Micha!
Judy Knopf, who needed this after a bad day at the hospital....