From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:46:50 -0800
I know that it is irritating to see negative breastfeeding scenarios on TV
programs but guys you've got to admit that at least they're achnowledging
babies are breastfeeding!  It's out there for people to see and they're
saying the dreaded word Breast!! And it's not about sex.  It really is a
step in the right direction.  Babies can get in trouble if moms are doing
dangerous drugs....I took care of a premie once who got into trouble because
mom was drinking "to get her milk to come in" well she didn't have just one
beer!!!!

Linda Rosetti