From:
"Lisa M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:55:06 -0500
HAVE to tell you all, we are making progress, even if it is in small ways!
Tonight, my daughter is doing her homework, (3rd grade), and one of her
spelling words is milk.  So I asked her if she is going to use the word
milk and talk about how babies drink breastmilk.  Well, she proceeds to
tell me, "We can't use words that are attached together, and breastmilk is
one word, Mom!"  I started laughing so hard.  I was very proud of her.  She
turned it around, so that breast and milk are in the same sentence, just
not together!  Sorry to tie up list space, I just felt so proud of her for
knowing that breastmilk is one word!  Sorry for anyone who gets this more
then one time!

Lisa M. , WIC breastfeeding peer counselor and mom to
Tara, 8.5 yrs old, J.P., 6 yrs old, and Serena, 9 months(6/14/97).
ICQ#4312077 mailto:[log in to unmask]