Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:19:34 EST
Friends,

I'm sad to report that my dear friend and colleague, Ginni Brackett, passed
away last evening, January 30.  On Monday, Ginni received the March of Dimes
Nurse Recognition Award that she would have been given on February 25th
honoring her 30 year contribution to Maternal Child Nursing in Chicago.
Ginni worked untiringly for the cause of breastfeeding, and even through her
illness of these last two years was still carrying on as much of her private
practice as she could.

Ginni, my friend, may you truly rest in peace now.

Cards can be sent to:
Matthew Brackett
James, Sarah, Carley, and Vincent Brackett
201 Brown
Evanston, Ilinois 60202

Jan Barger, Wheaton, IL