From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:32:25 -0500
Dear Lisa, Nice list!  The only problem that I see is that someone has to
pay for the paper and put them together.  One of the major appeals of the
formula and/or misc. gift packs is that they arrive on the maternity floor
all ready to   go.  Perhaps a group of volunteers could be encouraged to
help moms in this way on a regular basis.  In some hospitals we are talking
about a LOT of gift packs, but it is a worthy goal.  Sincerely, Pat   in
SNJ