From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:23:14 -0400
>So that was 2 TV ads for artificial feeding and none for
>breastfeeding.  Maybe we can get my daughter interviewed to discuss how easy
it is to
>breastfeed your baby during a major hurricane!

Great idea. Don't wait for the news media to come to you.
Give them a call, or an email, or a fax and let them know
that you are available to talk about it. They may just pick
up on it since this has been national news and there are
human interest news stories about this in newspapers all
over the country as well as national radio and TV coverage.
They are looking for good stories. Are ther a couple of other
bfing moms who could be intereviewed as well?
 Naomi Bar-Yam