From:
"Flood, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:31:11 -0500
Hello Group:

 My name is Chris Flood and I am a consultant for
MSU Extension/EFNEP/FNP. I have just signed on to Lactnet to request
your expertise and assistance in re-designing an activity: "Guess Who
Breast Fed?", to be used in conjunction with Eating Right is Basic;
MSUE"S nutrition education curriculum for low income families/moms. Many
of you have probably seen a similar version of this activity. I think
the original was done by the LL league.

The activity provides participants with a list of celebrities such as
Demi Moore, Anita Baker, Hillary Clinton, Michael Jordan etc.  The
object is to "Guess who Breastfed or was Breastfed?".

We are working on re-doing the activity and adding new names of folks
who are currently well known and popular who we know breastfed or were
breast fed.

My questions are:

1.  Have any of you done this recently/before?  How did you go about
contacting celebrities?  What was your response rate?

2.  How did you go about getting permission to use their names?

3.  Do you have any suggestions of people we could add to the list that
you know breastfed, currently are breastfeeding or were breastfed?  If
so, where did you get this information?

Please respond directly to me at <[log in to unmask]>. I will post a
summary of responses to the list, then I will be signing off Lactnet on
March 1st.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Chris Flood