From:
Jennie Elmaleh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:30:41 -0400
Well, is there no end to it? Today in my children's pediatrician's office,
some pamphlets with the logo of a local ABM company caught my eye on the
shelf- I though probably more pamphlets about their wonderful products, but
no- something new. A colorful attractive pamphlet explaining in detail how
babies must have this water- sterile, no need to boil, with the proper
added minerals and whatever, better than tap and better than bottled-- even
a little dictionary at the end explaining the terms like "reverse osmosis"
etc- I guess to attract educated "thinking" parents who "only want the best
for their babies"
This might be useful in places where good water is not to be found, but
here?
Of course there is also a photo displaying all of their powders etc.
What next? Sterile babies ready made, just open the package?
Ahhhh, to be wealthy and powerful.
Jennie in Israel