From:
Karen Koss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:57:29 -0500
I think the lc's should have a discussion about this topic. I am not sure
the big wide mouth is the way to teach latch on anymore.

Putting baby in control of the latch does not always result in a big wide
mouth that mom can see before bringing that baby to the breast. Babies get
the big wide mouth by planting their chins and tipping their heads back.

What do the rest of you think?
KK