From:
N J SHENK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:50:23 EST
I think NOW is being shortsighted.  They don't see that breastfeeding
friendly workplaces are a new feminist fronteer for women's rights.  They
are expecting the mother to conform to the man's workplace.  Does anyone
know an email address for NOW.  I'd like to write.
Natalie Shenk, BS, IBCLC

morning on CBS national news (radio).  As soon as they stated the
one year guideline, they also noted that NOW was already
protesting, saying that moms who have to go back to work will feel
guilty if they can't breastfeed.  <<<