From:
"Lisa A. Enger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:41:55 EDT
Wondering if those in a hospital based lactation program are getting
reimbursed for their services and how. Seems most of the hospitals in our area
from my understanding are providing "free" services. We would love to be able
to get reimbursed so that we can further expand and improve our program. Any
ideas?
E-mail privately if you wish. Thanks for your collective wisdom on this.
Lisa
GldTBear @ aol.com