From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:41:48 +0100
Esther's good question is one she could pose to Tracy at her website.  Go
for it, Esther!  While we're at it, we could ask her about her professional
credentials, if we care to do so.

I'm thinking of sending my question:
"I have no problems communicating with young humans of either sex, but I
hope you have plans for a book on 'whispering' the diverse group of
purported experts who seem to be immune to factual information, as this is a
chronic source of frustration to me."

I find it offensive that the babies whose parents are purchasing surrogate
care from this authour, are being referred to as 'her' babies.  But I am
easily offended.

This book, and the Ezzo book extolling sleep as the goal of all life, force
one to assume they have misunderstood the West African saying, and are
operating under the principle that 'It takes a village idiot to raise a
child.'  Parents aren't given much credit for having any sense in either
book, it seems.  Sales figures for these books will show how correct that
speculation is.

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway