From:
Jenni James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:30:53 +1100
Hi everyone
I am currently searching for recommendations for possible examiners for my PhD thesis for next year. I am supposed to put forward at least 6 names to the committee here. They will then appoint 3 as I understand it. Can anyone recommend some one for me please? I would need their email addresses to pass onto my senior supervisor so she can write to them for an expression of interest. Cathy Dettwyler, Nils Bergman, Jan Riordan and Kathleen Auerbach, Peter Hartman, Ellen McIntyre, Wendy Brodrib came to mind - can someone help me with emails addresses for these people? Any other suggestions would be very welcome - they would need to have a PhD in a health related science and a strong background in breastfeeding knowledge.
thank you all
warm regards
Jenni James
IBCLC